Tuesday 3 July 2012

The Server Open Time

Introduction:
Why I am doing this sort of thing? The answer is very simple, cause I have nothing to do and got some wireless gone waste xD

I am thinking about making server that support Bruneian Counter Strike Community which not a lot of Brunei Server is up for 24/7. Not only that, the server always full, and crowded by PROs. We need some room for NOOBs to learn a bit how player works together rather than with BOTs. They a huge different, play with bot and player, sadly, you alone when you got no internet. Go to some cybercafe or WYWY or whatever hang out place (Friends or FriendZONE), and there you go, the internet to join player server.

Server Details:
The server still new, nothing seem right at the first time, a lot of some error *sigh* but today I manage to put it at Game Tracker Website. Which is this is my server - [M]k179 Counter Strike 1.6 Server . A lot of scripting downloaded and not to mention how laggy the server before HL Booster installed. Thanks to player come today, especially Bad-Shot and who I don't know his nick is. The Server Max Player is 32 but I will reduce it to 24 or less again due to lagness. The Map List is updated yet, don't know how to change it yet *sigh* . Some server modification is, Anti-Camper which is Camper will be display on enemy radar which give advantages to ambusher << Love this mod . C4 timer which important to know when to run for terrorist. No shield! I hate shield when they tag with camper >.< . Hmmmmm, some Voice Chat Modification only heard by nearby for/friend so it easy to cope with fast communication without enemy know it. Need some good idea to improve this server :D


Open Time:
Since MSP Server is always active at the night, I guess my time is Morning where less people will join it. The time will be open like 12 midnight till 6 in the after noon, 18 hours is enough. Will be updated soon

12.00 pm - 6 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment